# Member discount applies at shopping cart when user is signed in and subscribed to ‘The Scoop’ Newsletter. Offer must be redeemed within [one month] of becoming a member and is only available on the first online purchase. % off not in addition to other discount or multi buy offers. Discount doesn’t apply to shipping costs. Offer is subject to change at any time.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. The Promoter is Hanes Innerwear Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 098 742 655 L1, 115 Cotham Road, Kew, Victoria, 3101, 1800 688 223.
3. The competition commences at 00:01 AEST on the first day of the month and ends at 11:59 AEST on the last day of that month (Competition Period). A new competition will run each subsequent month until members of the Bonds Outlet – Bonds Big Bucks Program are notified otherwise.
4. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants). Officers, employees and their immediate families, of the Promoter, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Competition Period:
a. sign up to the Bonds Bucks Program at a Bonds Outlet store in Australia, make a purchase in store at the time of entry and remain signed up at the time of the prize draw; or
b. be an existing members of the Bonds Outlet – Bonds Big Bucks Program and remain signed up at the time of the prize draw.
6. A limit of one entry applies per person. Entry is not available at bondsoutlet.com.au.
7. A draw will be conducted on the first Tuesday following the end of the Competition Period (or the following business day if that Tuesday is a public holiday in Melbourne, Australia) from all valid entries to determine the prize winner. The draw will be conducted at 10am at Level 1, 115 Cotham Road, Kew, Victoria, 3101. The first entry randomly drawn will be the Prize winner.
8. The Prize is $500 in the form of a Bonds Gift Card (Prize). The card is valid until the expiry date (if any) specified on the card or by the card provider. The card is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter will not be responsible for any card that is lost or stolen. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of any winner accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. The winner will be notified within 48 hours of the draw in writing by email and will need to follow the instructions in the email to claim their Prize and arrange delivery. If a prize is not accepted or claimed within 3 weeks of the draw, the winner will forfeit the prize and no further prize will be issued.
11. The name of the Winner will be published on the Website within 48 hours of the draw.
12. In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value.
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition.
14. Personal information including an Eligible Entrant’s name, telephone number, email, date of birth and gender will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this Competition and the Bonds Bucks program, including future marketing activities conducted by the Promoter. This may require disclosure to third parties, including prize delivery agents, for the purpose of conducting the Promotion and the Bonds Bucks Program (Purpose). By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrant’s consent to the use of their personal information for the Purpose.
16. The Promoter's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
17. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Eligible Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of the age, identity, residential address of the winner and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Competition, who has breached any of these conditions, or who has otherwise engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. Winners may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in market value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax implications; and/or (f) the Prize or use of the Prize.
20. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter this Competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, or amend these terms and conditions, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.